Re: [Lynx-dev] recognition in the 'New York Times'

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] recognition in the 'New York Times'
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 15:22:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
if your reference to wapo means the Washington post...how lately?
Since google's efforts at news censorship each time I reach for a post story I cannot get to the text of the piece, even from the hold google news pages.
As for this NYT reference, very y serious suggestion.
Thomas this is a press moment that should not be missed. if the reporter is contacted and given an education on how much Lynx can do, imagine the possibilities?
Kare