[Lynx-dev] Why Do I Receive a Gateway Timeout on www.crisisgroup.org

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Why Do I Receive a Gateway Timeout on www.crisisgroup.org
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:29:17 -0600

        Quoth Chime Hart:  'in trying to visit www.crisisgroup.org
l i n k s does reach this site, but when going to specific articles, I think it
just loops around. But worse, L Y N X gives me a 504 gateway timeout. Can some1
please examine, incase there are work-arounds.'
        I have no trouble connecting.  The pages are > 100K, if size
matters.  Every page begins with > 300 lines of header information
before the information on the topic.  If you're being read to you have
a lot of the same being read before you get to the information you
want.

russell bell