Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 18:49:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there,

I would not put it past Bell to deliberately corrupt kex for port-22
connections.

I have some confirmation that indeed they have done as much.

I don't know shellworld, so I don't know what sort of administrative
restirctions they might have, but I suspect there is no _technical_
reason you couldn't run a forwarder there on some high port that
forwards on to dreamhost port 22.
however, this is not my goal. I can ssh to another ssh from within shellworld, it is the only way I can manage office e-mail. But working from my own computer is preferred, cannot manage files any other way for example.

Additionally, if shellworld ever has a problem, I would not be able to work.

so I prefer another company all together if possible.
Karen