[Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:30:38 -0600

        M. Eric Guiziou ecrit:

        'I use Lynx with my  braille display since 1996.
        'Unfornutately since the month of april  or may, when I run Google,
everytime it asks me 2  questions about cookies:
        '  -Accept Invalid cookie path=/cookie/search as a prefix of /search ...
        '  -Accept Invalid  cookie path=/search as a prefix of /search ...

        This doesn't happen to me.  I forget what I did, but it must
be one of the invalid cookie options.
        lynx.cfg has

        FORCE_COOKIE_PROMPT

and:

        COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS

        The former can be set to accept all cookies; the latter to
accept all cookies from the domains listed.

        .lynxrc has

        cookie_loose_invalid_domains

which does the same as COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS

and

        accept_all_cookies

russell bell