Re: [Lynx-dev] Does anyone use lynx?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Does anyone use lynx?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

Just adding a real world example from about ten minutes ago.
Part of my professional life is as a journalist myself.
I have the old google news set as the homepage for lynx here at shellworld. This morning there was a shooting in Maryland, and preferring local sources, I chose an article from the Baltimore sun..being taken to a perfect low graphics edition of the piece with active links for the critical information. I find this more and more with news sources, and believe it can exist in other places as well. General consumers or many of them appreciate just getting the job done, with lynx making this possible.
Kare