Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 22:58:22 -0400 (EDT)

Speaking personally, I do not feel it is Lynx, although I am not using your specific system. Instead, if you are using the specific link you provided in your second e-mail I am feeling other things may be the issue.
is your cookie being recognized, all of the ssl keys accepted?
what error is your support team getting when you try?
what are the specifics of the redirect, in terms of what is missing from when you are successful in links? challenging for us to duplicate the issue, we have no account with this company. Links and lynx are different programs though, but it does not necessarily follow that success with one means a failure with the other lies entirely with the browser itself.
Kare