Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

your error is not known because, as I understand it, the problem does not lie with lynx. invalid cookies for example can be corrected by removing the cookies present in your .Lynx_cookies file allowing google to reset them. I did not ask you what error you are personally getting, but what the people at gandi.net see when you are trying to log in. Lynx does not create the need to redirect, the place you are trying to access does. Further comparing links with lynx may not tell you much of use, not the same coding involved. Perhaps? a lynx.trace file might, but I personally feel you can learn more talking with the people who wrong this service.
Karen