Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] redirection loop
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:49:46 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like another list member has a solution for your invalid cookies issue. I never have this issue. Still because I visit so many places and use google and gmail many many times a day I do keep a set lynx_cookies file. Given how unique each compile of both browsers can be, I am unsure personally what the comparison will illustrate, but cannot argue with a desire to learn.