Re: [Lynx-dev] Links do not work

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Links do not work
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:23:39 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

now I noticed whole error:

Alert: unable to create secure connection to remote host.

Have I, i.e. compiled Lynx with wrong settings etc?

Riku

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018, Larry Hynes wrote:

Hi

Riku Virtanen <address@hidden> wrote:
After last summer I have met many links which do not work.

Can you describe, in detail please, what "do not work" means? Do
you get any error messages? (If so, what are they?)

For instance, www.markkinaoikeus.fi and www.mikrobitti.fi/.

Both of these links work for me, using lynx 2.8.9rel.1: I can open
the links, and the pages are displayed. Is there something that you
are trying to do on these pages that you cannot do? (If so, what
is it?)

Is any setting wrongly in my Lynx?

I use  2.8.9rel.1.

What is the output of the