Re: [Lynx-dev] Directory mode

From: dan d.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Directory mode
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 16:33:02 -0500 (EST)

Hello and thanks,

I have the advanced and directories first options set already.

Yes with the period, but another way also.

If you use goto for a local directory or bookmark a local directory the example
line as originally posted has much extraneous file info that
is just so much chatter until one finds the wanted item.

Here is an example line when using goto for a local directory that includes the
full file attributes in addition to the file name:

-rw-r--r--    1 dandunfe staff      30636 Nov 26  2017 arc.htm

I would like only selected file attributes be a user choice.

--
XB