[Lynx-dev] Terminal redraw bug

From: Edd Barrett
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Terminal redraw bug
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:12:27 +0000

Hi,

I think I've found a bug in lynx. I'm using version 2.8.9rel1 from
OpenBSD ports.

To reproduce, fisrt put in ~/.lynxrc:
show_color=never

Then open lynx at some page, e.g.:
$ lynx openbsd.org

When the page has loaded, re-draw the terminal with CTRL+L. The
background colour will change to a different colour (under solarized
dark colour scheme for xterm, it goes a lighter hue).

This doesn't happen without the line in the config file.

My $TERM is 'xterm', but I tried others like 'xterm-color' and
'xterm-256color'.

I also notice the background color is different from the initial page
background colour whilst the page is loading.

Must be a bug?

Cheers.

--
Best Regards