Re: [Lynx-dev] The HTML hidden attribute

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] The HTML hidden attribute
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:30:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Wanting to be sure I understand the issue. granted we have a much later edition of lynx here. Still, at least with my setup, the place to check a box is indeed present, with my status line indicating it is a check box.
What would be there if things worked as you wished?
Further as a real world example, say when a person is in a low graphics environment, and using speech, why would you want the attribute hidden?
Kare