Re: [Lynx-dev] Strange behavior

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Strange behavior
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:08:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Tom,

> trace file shows a GETCH0 got 0xffffffff

hmm, 0xFFFFFFFF means -1 means EOF, end of file, so perhaps lynx
thinks something closed the terminal. Somewhat cynically I suspect
systemd might be behind something like that, but don't have an
idea myself.

Does this also happen with other programs?

I'd suggest checking out on IRC whether some developers might
have ideas to try, but I’m not familiar with the Ubuntu ones,
only Debian. Sorry about that.

Good luck nevertheless,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)