Re: [Lynx-dev] Strange behavior

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Strange behavior
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:06:49 -0500 (EST)

I've never used brltty, so can't speak to it directly, but I have used ubuntu (and still do), as well as screen and another one I can't remember at the moment, and neither one of those caused lynx to abort when switching sessions. It might be worth asking on the blind linux list, or on the brltty list (I don't have the info for joining those lists, as I'm not a member of either one, I tend to use linux without braille, only speech). It's possible it's something in brltty (which would make sense), though why it would do this, I have no idea. However, I understand the brltty developer is quite responsive, and may even log directly into your machine (if possible and given permission) to fix issues, I know he's done this before for others.
It's likely asking him would do more good than posting here.
I do use lynx periodically, but most of my linux/BSD machines are having trouble, so I don't use them as often as I'd like, other than my softcon site, which is actually using a virtual host from linode).