Re: [Lynx-dev] cannot access webpage Tabs 4 Acoustic with my Lynx browse

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] cannot access webpage Tabs 4 Acoustic with my Lynx browser
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:54:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
do you mind putting the actual site address in a reply?
I am curious  about your issue.
Kare

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019, Y P wrote:

Hi dear Lynx-dev members,

I noticed a big problem to have access to the Tabs4Acoustic.com webpage: to
read the result of a Google search on it, I must use the In Cache link of
Google.
But maybe the problem is not only with Lynx, since a vision impaired friend
can't access the same page using Firefox.
How can we overbridge this problem ?
Note: it's also impossible to download the entire page by using the -m or
--mirror option with the wget application.

My O S = Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS,
My Lynx version = 2.8.9dev.8 (I still install and upgrade by apt using a
ready to go .deb pack of the distribution).

Greetings,

Y P