Re: functions/wildcard FAILED (0/3 passed)

From: Boris Kolpackov
Subject: Re: functions/wildcard FAILED (0/3 passed)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:01:05 +0200

Paul,

Paul D. Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Probably you're using a different FS in the x86_64 system; maybe ReiserFS?

On this box it was always ext3. This test worked on the exact same
configuration a couple of weeks ago.

> Anyway, if you change the test to $(sort ...) the results of the
> $(wildcard ...) (and change the results accordingly) does it work on
> both the old and new systems?

If I put $(sort ) around all calls to $(wildcard ) the test works.

> Note I already reset LANG in the test framework, so locale issues
> shouldn't interfere.

Maybe that's why it behaves differently now? Anyway, doing sort seems
like a right thing to do. Do you want me to commit the changes?

-boris