Re: file io in make

From: Rob Tulloh
Subject: Re: file io in make
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Given that you have the '@' capability, and that the makefile in question is generated, I think there is a suitable solution to the problem. I also like the suggestion to rework the generation of the makefile to avoid the problem. IMO, adding more and more functionality to make is not the answer.

My $02,

robt

Rob Tulloh
mailto:address@hidden