Latest patch of custom out of date handling.

From: Ramón García
Subject: Latest patch of custom out of date handling.
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 05:45:35 +0200

Here is my latest patch. Changes include:

- Merged CVS make. Now the patch is intended to be applied to CVS make.

- Cached variables. If a variable is declared with the attribute
"target-cached" (with the same syntax as "override" or "export"), then
it will be evaluated only once for each target context where it is
invoked. This memory is removed after a target is succesfully
compiled. (This is intended to store checksums that depend on the
content of a target, which may change after its succesful compilation)

This version passes all current test suites.

I had some issues compiling with gettext and the docs. For now, I
disabled in my compilation.

Best regards,

Ramon