make-w32

Re: W32 Warning disabled, and updated vcproj file

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: W32 Warning disabled, and updated vcproj file
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:41:36 -0500

Quoting "J. Grant" <address@hidden>:

[...]
Could you please send those as simple inline text, not a binary zip
attachment?  It's much easier to review inline text.

Hiya,

I normally prefer attachments myself.. the binary zip contained make_msvc_net2003.vcproj. I attached as a zip because I wanted to be sure that the CRLF line endings were not changed when going through the mailing list, and that it would be applied to CVS in CRLF format. I'll attach a make_msvc_net2003.vcproj diff below.

And the point of having \r\n is that MSVC IDE requires it; just like NOTEPAD!! :(

Earnie Boyd