mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] New migrations pushed! And you might need to run this script

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] New migrations pushed! And you might need to run this script!
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:35:54 -0500

Hi all!

I finally pushed the new migrations branch tonight.  Everything works
fine, except there's something complicated in determining whether or not
you had old data before the new migrations were installed, so if you
have an old database and care about the data in it, please run the
attached script.

Run it like:

  ./bin/python newmigration_fix.py

and you should be good.

Things are a lot better now but I'm a bit too tired to explain why!

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻