mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] Help extract documentation from my brain

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Help extract documentation from my brain
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:06:57 -0400

I'd like to see a braindump on how we currently think federation will work and what it entails in terms of use cases. Amongst other things, that's a question that comes up periodically on IRC usually in relation to some other project. Having it codified somewhere (if it isn't already [is it?]) would be super.