mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] One click installer for MediaGoblin?

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: [GMG-Devel] One click installer for MediaGoblin?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:22:59 -0500

Hello,
I've been recently introduced to MediaGoblin, and it is exactly the
libre media sharing solution I have been wishing for!
However, I am not a very technically inclined person. So I am
wondering if there is a "one click", or at least easy to use,
installer for MediaGoblin available? Or is one being developed?
If not, could this be a feature request? I think MediaGoblin would be
so useful for so many artists. But since not all artists, or people
who want to share media, are computer experts, having an easy
installer would make the barrier to entry much, much smaller!
Thanks.