mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin.org website redesign: request for feedback

From: Jef van Schendel
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin.org website redesign: request for feedback
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:05:57 +0200

Hi all!

As some of you know, I've been working on a proposal for a redesign of MediaGoblin.org

To track progress, I've created a wiki page at http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/MediaGoblin.org_v2

On that page you'll find an explanation of my reasons for this new design, some mockups and a request for feedback. I hope it's clear! I will update it as needed.

It would be very helpful if everyone interested had a look at this page and told me what they think. Please read the feedback part carefully; I included some quick notes of attention. :)

Jef