mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] please use signed git tags

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] please use signed git tags
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:58:52 -0500

You might be happy to hear that I just tagged v0.3.3 and signed it
(well, I think... it's my first time doing this with git... forgive me
and let me know if I did something wrong!).  I should be signing under
the following key from now on:

  pub   4096R/5FF8F4D3 2013-03-01
        Key fingerprint = 510A 8628 E2A7 7678 8F8C  709C 4BC0 2592 5FF8 F4D3
  uid                  Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden>
  sub   4096R/633E913B 2013-03-01

Also, yes, the code is tagged, but the "release" is not till tomorrow
morning.  So cya then! :)

 - Chris