mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin sprint at LibrePlanet 2013!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin sprint at LibrePlanet 2013!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:10:04 -0500

Heya all!

Hey all, exciting news!  We're having a sprint this sunday (the 24th) at
LibrePlanet 2013... and on the internet!  We'll be running from
9:00AM-5:00PM EST... (that's 5AM-1PM UTC!)  If at LibrePlanet, join us
in room 109!  If online, please join us in #mediagoblin on
irc.freenode.net!

This sprint is welcome to new and regular contributors.  Help us knock
out a bunch of bugs and help new people get involved!

 - Wiki page: http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Libreplanet2013
 - List of issues:
http://issues.mediagoblin.org/query?status=!closed&keywords=~sprint
 - Blogpost (please share!):
http://mediagoblin.org/news/libreplanet-2013-sprint.html

I hope to see you there!  And bring a friend!  I think we're going to
have quite a bit of fun with this one! :)

 - Chris

PS: I'll also be on a panel with Evan Prodromou talking about web
services on Saturday!  Would love to see you!