mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Automating Install

From: Mia Julia Eley
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Automating Install
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:49:01 +0100

Hi Goblins,

I'm rather clunky with IT and I was wondering if MediaGoblin was ready
to submit to something like the DreamHost 1-click install page. It would
make it a lot easier for me to install. Otherwise I will take a deep
breath and try to do it manually at some point.

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/How_to_submit_an_App

Thanks for working on such a great application and making it free
software!!!

Mia

--
Free software activist + software hacker
OpenPGP Key-Id: 0xFD228FA9