mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.4.0, "Hall of the Archivist", is released!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.4.0, "Hall of the Archivist", is released!
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:39:23 -0500

Hey all!

We've got an exciting new release of MediaGoblin out.  This includes
document support, an expanded plugin infrastructure, and much more!
Check it out, and spread the word!

  http://mediagoblin.org/news/mediagoblin-0.4.0-hall-of-the-archivist.html

Thanks to everyone who made this release possible!  MediaGoblin is truly
a community effort, and it's a community I couldn't be more proud to be
part of!

 - Chris