mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Summer of Awesome wrapup

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Summer of Awesome wrapup
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 13:28:12 -0500

I posted a blogpost on the Summer of Awesome wrapup, for all interested:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/summer-of-awesome-wrapup.html

This has been a really good summer for us.  You can read the post again
if you'd like more details, but I'll reiterate a couple of things.
First of all, there's plenty of merging and reviewing to be done still,
but this summer has brought us far closer to our goals of 1.0 than I
would have imagined.

So let's give a round of thanks/applause... thanks to our students and
mentors: Aditi Mittal, Emily O'Leary, Jessica Tallon, Natalie Foust,
Praveen Kumar, Rodney Ewing, Sebastian Spaeth, Joar Wandborg, Aeva
Palecek, and Aaron Williamson!  MediaGoblin is so much farther along now
thanks to all your help!  I hope it's been as valuable to you as it's
been for us!

I hope it's been a good experience for all of you, and of course I hope
and appreciate the extent that all of you can keep participating in our
community.  Your help is immensely valued!

And now... speaking of that massive pile of code to review, that's going
to be my whole next week!  So I'd better keep churning away at other
tasks so I can go full on next week. ;)

Go go goblins!  Do we have the best community ever, or what?
 - Christopher Allan Webber