mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Looking to contribute (Browser Extensions)

From: Sam Sebastian
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Looking to contribute (Browser Extensions)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 02:04:15 -0500

Hi, I want to contribute to the project, I am interested in making a MediaGoblin browser extension for firefox and google chrome browsers. Like some of the extensions that the imgur site has that allow for quick and easy uploading of pictures and stuff.

I haven't seen anything about browser extensions and some searches didn't turn up any so I just wanted to check in and make sure that I wasn't wasting my time on something someone is already working on. It would also be nice if someone could point me to some documentation about the upload and login processes.

Thanks!
--
Sam