mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Having issues with Celery.

From: Damien Radtke
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Having issues with Celery.
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:42:42 -0600

I'm trying to set up a deployment on my server, and am having trouble getting Celery to work. It's gotten to the point where even running it with lazyserver.sh is failing to process any images because it times out. When I kick it off, it says it sets the configuration from object "mediagoblin.init.celery.dummy_settings_module", which doesn't seem right.

The other problem I'm having is how to properly kick Celery off as its own daemon. I'm having trouble getting it to log anything to a log file and to be able to use one pid file to kill all processes.

I believe I'm running 0.6, but I updated from an older version, so it's whatever it would update to if the update was run within the last week.

Any tips?
~Damien