mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] MG + Rackspace Cloud Files

From: ayleph
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MG + Rackspace Cloud Files
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 06:42:48 +0900

I use it heavily, and I can't remember anything weird about setting it up. I
can't get you a config now, but it's straightforward. Remove/comment local file
storage, add the Cloudfiles directives. Install whatever package is needed
(your logs will tell you if GMG can't import a module because it's not
installed). Maybe a dbupdate somewhere in there.

Cloudfiles doesn't work with python3, so make sure you're using python2.7.