mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Problems with the plugin's model

From: Adrián Isaías González Ceja
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Problems with the plugin's model
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 23:11:26 -0000

Hi devel community!

I'm having some problems creating some models for plugins. I tried it according to this documentation but it throws me this error after the ./bin/gmg alembic... command in the documentation

ERROR [alembic.util.messaging] Multiple heads are present; please specify the head revision on which the new revision should be based, or perform a merge.
  FAILED: Multiple heads are present; please specify the head revision on which the new revision should be based, or perform a merge.

Am I missing something or is there anything else that I have to do? Hoping for a response. Thank you so much for the great work, greetings.

PD: https://issues.mediagoblin.org is failing?