microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] microdc2 slots problem

From: Josh Watts
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] microdc2 slots problem
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:19:39 -0500

It's a (unknown?) bug with some hub softwares. It's not actually your hubcount
that's wrong (microdc2 always reports 1) but rather that microdc2's tag messes
up the hub's tag checking script (either poor reg-exp, or even poorer
processing).

IIRC this should work:
set tag "++ V:0.999"

Once logged in, you should be able to switch back to the default:
set tag "microdc2 V:0.15.6"

--
Josh Watts