monit-dev

Re: syslog facility

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: syslog facility
Date: 31 May 2003 19:17:24 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, 31 May 2003, Martin Pala wrote:
>
> > Super :)
> >
> > I'm working on device stuff again (after lot of weeks being busy for my
> > employer + health). I will prepare next patch on sunday, maybe it will
> > be mature enough to sync it into CVS.
> >
> > Martin
>
> If things are more calm for me to I prepare the final version of children
> support, which also features the recent OS addition.
>
> +1 syslog facilities

Looks like everyone been very busy lately, me to, I'm still pretty
occupied with the house building project but it starts to get finished
now.

Since everyone are about to commit stuff I cannot be any worser and
I'll try to finalize the alert/notify next week :)

BTW +1 syslog facilities

Ps. When all this new stuff is done it means that we're closing in on
a new monit version. How about setting a tentative goal and have medio
June as a new release date?

Pps. BTW has anyone tested the new monit features added to CVS, I'm
thinking about the state and user/group stuff. I'm testing it on my
system, but I have only one machine.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland