monit-dev

FYI: vacation

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: FYI: vacation
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 06:31:40 +0200

I'm going away for a couple of days. I have to help sail a boat from
the southern parts of Norway to Oslo. The weather is rather warm here,
so I look forward to sail for a few days and swim in the ocean.

I'll be back on, August 12. or 13.

Ps. With all the latest changes to monit, I was thinking about writing
a short white-paper with examples and with some nice illustrations, to
be included in the 4.0 release. The monit program has become feature
rich and a short paper (1-2 pages) with extracts from the man file and
from the examples page may help new users to monit. I think shuch a
paper should be a combined effort and I would appreciate input from
you. When I get back I'll write up a 1. version and put it into CVS so
we can work on it together.

Cheers!
--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland