monit-dev

[monit-dev] updated patch for JSON output

From: Sven.Moellers
Subject: [monit-dev] updated patch for JSON output
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:03:24 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to share a patch to provide JSON data from monit. It is based on the
patch against 5.0beta7 from Paul, send previously to this mailing list.

It is updated with some of the information that was added to the XML output in
later versions.

Attached are 2 files, one is the patch against 5.2.3 we are using at Fifthplay.
It is thoroughly tested. The second is the patch ported to current SVN revision
365. Both pass JSON validation (yajl).

Best regards,
Sven Möllers

PS: I am sorry in case i double-post, I sent the mail previously but was not
subscribed with this address and it appears it did not get through.
Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please delete
this e-mail from your system and destroy all copies of it. It may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. You should not copy it or use it
for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person unless allowed by a
written document between the sender and the addressee.