monit-general

Re: Automake?

From: Mark Ferlatte
Subject: Re: Automake?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:13:49 -0700

Here's a first pass at an autoconf reworking.  This patch doesn't remove
the ARCH settings yet, it just lays foundation so that they can be
removed later.

The main changes are:

configure.in renamed to configure.ac, and re-written.

autogen.sh added.  This script causes all of the auto* files to be
generated (like config.h.in, missing, etc).

monitor.h.in reworked to use config.h, and renamed to monitor.h (for
PIDDIR).

A couple of minor modifications to Makefile.in and util.c. (for
tm.tm_gmtoff checking).

Patch was against CVS as of today.  I'm not sure if you want to apply it
as is, or wait for me to make more changes to the source.  I figured it
might be easier to keep things syncronized if this initial change was in
CVS.