monit-general

Re: start and stop process by monit

From: Rick Robino
Subject: Re: start and stop process by monit
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:32:03 -0700

+1 here, especially if it were optional. I hate to terminate a process with such heavy handedness but it would be nice to know that this had been tried when running an outside handler afterward. I worry more about killing a process that may have had it's pid taken away but is otherwise fine, more than making a second kill attempt with prejudice.

--Rick