monit-general

Re: Monitrc for Debian

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Monitrc for Debian
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:37:54 +0100

On Nov 24, 2004, at 2:09 PM, Christian Hopp wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Christian, this looks very nice! We could distribute this file from
monit's download directory. What do you think? Is that okay by you?

Of course... we can also use it for the new webpages, in a more "service
database" like style.

Good idea! We can have a download page describing and making available several downloadable "products" instead of the directory listing we have today. I'll look into it in the new monit pages.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland