monit-general

monit doesn't poll all services at once?

From: Joe S.
Subject: monit doesn't poll all services at once?
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:56:02 -0500

I am wondering if its possible to monitor all services at once, rather than one by one, I like to monitor all services remotely, but when it goes down the list, it eventually takes around 30 minutes to check if all services are online before it goes back to #1 to check.

is it possible for it instead going down the list,  but to poll everything, all at once, and continue from there?

I know it will eat alot of resources, but its needed to speed things up abit.

Thanks