monit-general

Re: Problem with monit 4.5 URL checks on Debian

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Problem with monit 4.5 URL checks on Debian
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:28:08 +0200

On 18. okt. 2005, at 14.08, Daniel Pittman wrote:

I have hit one problem, however: on some of the hosts, URL tests are
failing because monit is sending an empty 'Host:' header, rather than
giving the name of the virtual host.

Make sure that you do not use "localhost" nor an ip-address as the hostname. If this is not the case, please provide the URL you are using so we can check it.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255