monit-general

Re: Re: no email on resource limit passed

From: abdoul
Subject: Re: Re: no email on resource limit passed
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:45:48 +0000

Yes this is exactly what i would like to do - fair enough to receive 1st alert so we can check right away, but the second one could be skipped

thx
ab

On 02/11/06, Jonathan Dance <address@hidden> wrote:
I think what he means is only receiving the "failure" e-mails, not the
"recovery" e-mails. For every event where automated recovery occurs,
monit sends two e-mails. I might also be interested in such a setting
for use with SMS notifications.