monit-general

Re: monit display/servlet question

From: Ashley Graham
Subject: Re: monit display/servlet question
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:23:11 -0500

I updated status codes, green, red, and yellow. I made up most of the new apache section, not sure if what's there actually makes sense, but it's just an example for use of color. The links at the top (under monitor) could be given a color as well, resembling the overall status of the process (file, service, what-have-you).

I assume what I added to the tables is what was meant as pajama strips.

Does anyone wanna see some re-appearing/disappearing divs fly out at you? Literally attacked by _javascript_!? Just kidding.

Didn't mess with the colors  too much, but changed the grey background to the blue from my installed version.