monit-general

Re: Monit HTTP console stopped on reload

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Monit HTTP console stopped on reload
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:10:42 +0200

On 20. apr. 2007, at 20.54, Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:

When monit receives a SIGHUP (or I run monit reload, which does the
same thing), it quite often kills HTTP server and does not start it
again until after the next monitoring cycle.

I think the patch we got from Klaus Heinz the previous week should fix this. It is in CVS and if you don't want to wait for a new release of monit, which are some time off, you can download it from anonymous CVS by following these instructions. http:// savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=monit

If you do, please let us know if the problem was fixed.

Best regards
--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland