monit-general

Re: Feature suggestion - HTTP authentication improvement

From: David Anderson
Subject: Re: Feature suggestion - HTTP authentication improvement
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:19:22 +0100

Tip for anyone else interested in this:

I am working around this by using the PHP filter in the "contrib"
directory. It is run under a special UID via SuExec, and reads in the
monit password from a file only accessable via that UID. Then I write
my own authentication in PHP. Quite a big work-around, but it does the
trick.

David

--
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of
God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and