monit-general

Re: [monit] Monit "connection failure" for apache

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit "connection failure" for apache
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:08:15 +0200

I'm sorry, the fix in 4.9 which i mentioned was different problem (the state was reset/forgotten when monit was reloaded).

The fix for the status page problem is part of upcomming monit 4.10 - excerpt from changelog:

--8<--
* Fixed a problem where monit would incorrect display an error in the
  web interface status page. This could occur if a service had failed,
  monit had reload and the state of the service had passed just after the
  reload (for example due to changes of the configuration rules). Thanks to
  Claus Klein for report and help with the patch.
--8<--

Martin

The Presence wrote:
Martin,

I am running monit 4.9. After killing monit and restarting it (with -v) it appears to have gone away. Maybe the problem you are speaking of still exists in 4.9.

Kevin