monit-general

Re: [monit] Unable to configure monit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Unable to configure monit
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:27:30 +0200

Hi,

if you want to allow connections from anywhere, you need to:

1.) remove the "use address localhost" ... this makes the http interface to
listen on loopback only (127.0.0.1), by removal it will listen on all interfaces
2.) remove "allow localhost" ... this allows access to the web interface only
from 127.0.0.1 (not from network)

The httpd statement will look like:

set httpd port 2812
    allow admin:password