monit-general

RE: Problems : start action status is always "failed to start" when chec

From: kenichi.futatsumori
Subject: RE: Problems : start action status is always "failed to start" when check process with matching
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:00:18 +0900

I modified  full path description to the app and tried again.(reload , stop and
start)
But service status is also  "Execution Failed".

On monit manual....

CHECK PROCESS <unique name> <PIDFILE <path> | MATCHING <regex>>

Matching needs <regex>.  and so matching is able to set full or relative path.

Thanks.
Kenichi in Japan.