monit-general

Re: High level of false alerts

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: High level of false alerts
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:58:06 +0100

Hello,

the problem could be caused by running 32-bit Monit version on 64-bit system -
the numbers provided by 64-bit kernel API are out of 32-bit application scope
=> please check that you machine's architecture matches the Monit binary.

Few questions:
- what platform it is?
- what Monit version it is?

Regards,