monit-general

monit alerts sent to a log rather than email?

From: Chris Sanner
Subject: monit alerts sent to a log rather than email?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:29:11 -0400

Can I have monit alerts written out to a log file instead of sent in an email?

I already have monitoring systems that check log files, send messages to places, etc, but I don't have outbound email configured on these systems and don't want to have that headache.
We've already got lots of ways of getting log messages back to our monitoring systems but no way of doing email at this point

--
__
Chris Sanner